Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Finishing Touches Before 2010 Begins






Here we are just 2 weeks before the start of the 2010 season!



Started the day at PIR for the Friends of PIR season opener. Enjoyed a 3 lap blast in the Targa!



A great little car in it's own right!



With my appetite to get back on the track fully stoked, I came home to get the final touches done to the #84.



Fluids are changed, car is clean HMMMM, what am I forgetting?


Next stop PIR!!!


First run at 4:30 Saturday 3/6 (Happy Birthday Mom!!)


Qualifying Sunday at 11:30 and Race at 4:30!!


I can't wait.




See you at the track,


Doug

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Doug. Great post. I can't believe it time already. That Targa (Tiger) looks good sitting there too. Thanks for the BD wish. Big HUGS.

    ReplyDelete